Language: Hindi with English subtitles
Run-time: 30 minutes
The film is on the success stories of two daughters of soil from Jharkhand, Dayamani Barla and Nirmala Putul. Barla is the first freelance Mundari journalist, and has even won the P Sainath Award for counter media reporting. Nirmala Putul on the other hand is a powerful Santhali writer and Sahitya Academy Award winner. The film has been producedby Public Service Broadcasting Trust & Doordarshan.
- Best Film on social issues – 56TH National Films Award 2008
- Film Fest on Women: Jamia Millia University, New Delhi- 2007.
- Subaltern Fest by PSBT, New Delhi- 2007.
- Black International Cinema, Berlin, 2008
- Tribal International Film Festival, Indore, 2008.
- Manipal University, Dept. of Mass com, 2008.
- VISCULT FILM FESTIVAL, Finland 2011
- SIIRRETYT- SIEMENPUU INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, Finland 2011